SI wheels

SeventhGear

Reaction score
has n e one ever seen a 6th gen with 06 Civic SI wheels?
i just bought one and it looks like the offset is a bit different seeing that the calipers have ground down the inside of the wheel.

102_6226.jpg

swollen_cu

Reaction score
they have an a black coupe at my school with the same exact setup. I think it would look clean if you put a 5 - 10 mm spacer on there and about a 2 inch drop. IMO

lwlba

Reaction score
imo they look juz aiite.... but i guess if u really want it..

Neight

Reaction score
Yes, I've seen it on a 6th gen sedan in heather mist, IMO i didnt like it becasue it seemed too busy for the sedan, I'd rather stick on something more conservative like tl type s wheels......

SeventhGear

Reaction score
looks good. i like your fenders too

thanks for the compliment but i hate them... :bash:lol i bought stock fenders to put on as soon as i do some body work as the car was in a front end colision.

i want to lower it more but it is already lowered some. i have tokico blues all around with eibach springs. it is def. lower than stock but it doesnt seem too low. especially seeing that the car i drove before this wasa crx on it's balls.

ohh and yes they are 17's

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If the calipers are grinding on the wheels, that means they're not fully seated on the hubs. Take them off and get some stock wheels or get some spacers.

SeventhGear

Reaction score
well i bought them like that and they have ground themselves far enough that they are on there fine now.... the previous owner was a dousche bag

Latest posts

Back