Side skirt got ripped off!!!

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
SO i was driving from one of my jobsites to another another jobsite and after i parked my car and looked at it...i saw that my passenger side skirt was missing....man was i pissed this happened on friday and my car has been looking like shyt ever since....these things are hard as hell to find....but i finally found a pair on ebay....but is there anything else OEM that would make my car look better?? Mugen? Do the Euro Rs fit?? the ends look exactly the same....just not sure on length....

IMG_0143.jpg

juicebox00

Reaction score
euro R is too long i believe, but i know some guy cut them to fit and installed mud flaps over the part that was cut to make it look clean. you can also get the mugen style ones or the wings west or xenon

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
juicebox....i would put mud flaps if i wasnt that low....they would get ripped off rite away too....swollen..exactly my point...i dont want my car looking retarded ither....but im doing a coupe front end before nex summer anyway so...but what do they look like?

swollen_cu

Reaction score
BkzTafetta said:
juicebox....i would put mud flaps if i wasnt that low....they would get ripped off rite away too....swollen..exactly my point...i dont want my car looking retarded ither....but im doing a coupe front end before nex summer anyway so...but what do they look like?

Look up mugen style side skirts 98 accord. You'll see em.

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
cant find em....but i went to my local junkyard and he happened to have sum 01 side skirts and bought em for $115 a piece!!!! i had no choice...but they will b painted by tomorro and probaby put em on tomorro!

swollen_cu

Reaction score
BkzTafetta said:
cant find em....but i went to my local junkyard and he happened to have sum 01 side skirts and bought em for $115 a piece!!!! i had no choice...but they will b painted by tomorro and probaby put em on tomorro!

Ouch! But on the plus side, 01-02 sedan side skirts look a he'll of a lot better than the 98-00

jwong512

Reaction score
Wow, that sucks dude. I've never heard of anyone stealing sideskirts before. Getting kinda ridiculous now as to how desperate some people are becoming.

eggs

Reaction score
this is new york lol people will steal anything lol... i had someone try and steal the headlights off my car in my driveway you'd be amazing at what people will go for

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
had some guys try to break into my house...my parents were coming home at the time and saw a big van...more suspicious please? my dad chased them away in the car. then they tried again...scared them off again...man..no life, they most likely won't come back a 3rd time. :icon_axe:

Back