side skirts from other cars that would fit ours??

elcatrachito14

Reaction score
Anyone knows if there are any side skirts from other cars that would fit our accords? Like maybe if the cl sides fit our coupes accords?

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
With all honesty you can make anything fit on any car....it just alot custom fabrication work to make it nice and flush fitting

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

slowrider87

Reaction score
he's right^^^

i think you mean interchangeable, no fab work? am i right? if thats the case. i'm not sure i've thought about it though. i'd like to know too.

elcatrachito14

Reaction score
With all honesty you can make anything fit on any car....it just alot custom fabrication work to make it nice and flush fitting

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
Yeah I know that, but I mean if they are interchangeable or atleast required a little work.
he's right^^^

i think you mean interchangeable, no fab work? am i right? if thats the case. i'm not sure i've thought about it though. i'd like to know too.

Yeah you right, that's what I ment. I've been doing some research on different kind of cars and one of the closest ones I think its the cl and the 5th gen prelude.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Sideskirts are going to be the easiest thing to mod. The only real issue will be the length, it has to be the same or longer than our cars to stay being easy to deal with. Then you cut it to length. You also need to decide if you want the area under the door to look nice. That still is relatively easy.

Back