silvia accord lol

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
I dig it. The work all looks professional and while not the current trend, still good nonetheless.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
:wtf1: I can't believe some of you guys kinda like the front end. Sure the conversion was done professionally but I don't care it still looks like complete ***. To each his own i guess...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
the s15 headlight conversion is actually one of the cleanest conversion back in the day.. i like it, but it also depends on how the rest of the car looks

Bond4387

Reaction score
Yeah I'm diggin the front end conversion, but the tail lights are just awful.

And an auto??? Come on! :slap:

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
there was a 6thgen that had the Silvia conversion. It was a white car with black top i think...

The conversions are done very well, and very clean all around. Even the exhaust system fills the rear gaps very well. Nice and thought out for a show car. But definitely not my cup of tea...

Expensive wheels... haha

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
front end looks good but thats all the car has lol. iono why people would waste all these money on this but to one is his own

that front end looks pretty cool but i dont like the rest of the car

The front looks nicest, but the dirtiest if that makes sense. The rear looks sh*tty, but the way the conversion was done is the cleanest.

Overall the car blows.

there is a fell wind of rice in the air..

"Legolas, what do your elven eyes see?"

"gayness, in blue/purple abundance"

They did a good job on the conversion but i would have rather done a skyline conversion on a 240sx

disgusting...but who ever did the body work did some good work .....

Front end looks real nice.. the bottom "splitter" part reminds me of the S2000 Mugen Lip. Other than that.. not really feeling it.

I dig it. The work all looks professional and while not the current trend, still good nonetheless.

Yeah I'm diggin the front end conversion, but the tail lights are just awful.

And an auto??? Come on! :slap:

Are you guys ****ing serious? The lines of the front end and fitment look like complete sh!t to me.....

s15front.jpg

wow what a waste of s15 headlights ...

:wtf1: I can't believe some of you guys kinda like the front end. Sure the conversion was done professionally but I don't care it still looks like complete ***. To each his own i guess...

THANK YOU! **** I thought I was the only one.......

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I guess I'm so use to seeing blatantly cut and pasted Celicas, Cavaliers, etc. that this came along and didn't look as bad as others I've seen. CL conditions you that way, as there is mostly junk on it.

Back