Simply Slammed TL-S (PIC HEAVY!)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I'd be nervous being that low with a precious OEM lip kit. Car looks good nonetheless.

slaiguy

Reaction score
definitely clean. jus need different wheels imho to make it stand out a little more...

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
dsc8203b.jpg

:jealousbow::jealousbow::jealousbow::jealousbow::jealousbow::jealousbow::jealousbow:

xtremex626

Reaction score
Get some spacers and you'll be set but other wise the car is clean!!

I forsee spacers and/or wider wheels in your future.

Definetly a beautiful car. Space out those wheels :thumbup:

Spacers and/or rims, and a retro.

That should be about it.

Looking good.

definitely clean. jus need different wheels imho to make it stand out a little more...

thanks for your honest opinion, guys. yeah .. i do need some spacers but i rather sit dumped then flush. i was going to go with spacers once i got a set of rims (which i had for a good 2 weeks or so and then sold them cause of financial reasons..) i plan on picking up a set of rims in the future and then going hellaflush, but for now i wanna be slammed :)

thats hella clean man...real nice :D

:ohsnap:super clean

i like what i see..good job

looks good :thumbup:

I approve!!!! Car looks great

nice work, very clean

thats still my favorite gen TL and my fav oem wheels. Nice!

thanks for the kind comments guys! yeah, alot of people with the 2g tl-s/accord v6 rims like them and i like mine alot. that's why i don't mind being slammed on stockies, it doesn't kill the look or anything.

:seewhatyoudid: Renaissance

yep. renaissance parking structure :) we had no where else to go around our area so we just decided to go there since it was so empty.

I'd be nervous being that low with a precious OEM lip kit. Car looks good nonetheless.

true. but i don't think i am low at all compared to you guys with the WW front lip.. i don't know how keychain (keith) does it haha.. but my front lip takes all the beating.. even when i exit/enter my own driveway.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
looking good.... i think i know where that place is until u said renaissance... i have no idea where that is :lawl:

Vb2ner

Reaction score
She's purty. Nice job, keep it simple. Is that an OEM lip kit?

Latest posts

Back