site function not working

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
ok i think i know what is going on, when you right click on a name it is supposed to bring down the drop box, however when i click it, it thinks its a link and sends me directly to the members info page (what the avatar usually does).

the only thing i can think of that might have changed is that i downloaded google chrome and antivirus program from the mac site, right now i am using safari and in the past this worked.

Phatbass

Reaction score
Download the flash player and make sure to enable Java, it might be a good idea to update Both..

I disabled java and im getting the same symptom you are...

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
Download the flash player and make sure to enable Java, it might be a good idea to update Both..

I disabled java and im getting the same symptom you are...

ok im going to try that right now, also noticed that in the colors menu, it says the name of the colors instead of showing the colors themselves...

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
well i found out on macs java comes already installed and you can't download the latest versions from the java website, only in OS X updates, and I do have it enabled.

uhhh wtf did i do

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
well i finally fixed my problem:henry:

my mom gave me a copy of snow leopard (she got from work) and now everything runs as it should... still don't know what i fuxed up but im happy:omghi2u:

Back