Sketch o5's 1999 LX sedan 5MT

xx24xx

Reaction score
Re: Sketch o5's 99 LX Sedan 5MT

I really like your gauge cluster. Very unique. Have you ever thought about painting your headlights housing white? :naughty:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

eehh, cant say i have. though, i can say i dont like headlights anything other than black housing or the chrome :lawl:

moose

Reaction score

IMAG0040.jpg

Nice job failing at photoshop. Look how there's a super convenient blur over where it tells him what automatic gear he's in.

DSC02546-full.jpg

Again, notice the break in the steering wheel so its moved further to the right to cover the automatic cluster.

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

IMAG0040.jpg

Nice job failing at photoshop. Look how there's a super convenient blur over where it tells him what automatic gear he's in.

first off, youre a ****ing idiot.

....really, thats about it on that.

DSC02546-full.jpg

Again, notice the break in the steering wheel so its moved further to the right to cover the automatic cluster.

haha, yeah, its moved over. no, its called windows live photo gallery isnt that great at stitching together pics...which ive stated here...

haha, its a bunch of pictures stitched together.....pretty horribly actually, haha. look at the steering wheel :lawl:

i guess thats not a manual transmission shifter right in the middle of the bottom of that picture either...i wonder how i got a 5 speed shifter to work on an automatic :dunce:

nice edit to remove the fail pic too....maybe youre realizing youre the one failing?

LX_F23A1

Reaction score

treated? haha

lol, i threw that ***** in the glovebox doooood.

and thanks...hopefully yours gets fixed soon, that sig makes me sad every time i see it haha.

good idea :p

i have a whole coming on that ;)

finch13

Reaction score

IMAG0040.jpg

DSC02546-full.jpg

Wow, what a ****ing retard. A 5 speed Accord isn't all that rare, idiot.

GlassJAw

Reaction score

Nice cluster Sketch, my car would be around 3500rpm - 3800rpm at that speed
(don't usually drive that fast here as the limit is 100kmph) although I have "accidently" hit the speed governor once when I wasn't paying attention.

P.S. love how that picture you stitched together makes the front seats look like they have a swivel base!! :hihi:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

first off, youre a ****ing idiot.

....really, thats about it on that.

+1000

moose, just...leave the state of Virginia immediately.

Also, nice first post. You obviously know Andy in some way to make that your first one (not sure what that's about), or you are even more of a retard than you could possibly represent through typing words online with your keyboard.

Last edited:
Back