Sketch o5's 1999 LX sedan 5MT

732xghost

Reaction score
Re: Sketch o5's 99 LX Sedan 5MT

did you make your headlights yourself or get the ones from ebay?

i've blackhoused my headlights on my CL and would prefer to buy them like that.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

Were your c5's white when you got them or did you have them painted, and where did you buy the wheels if you dont mind me asking.

i rattle canned them haha. cheap wheels, cheap methods. i got them off of craigslist.

did you make your headlights yourself or get the ones from ebay?

i've blackhoused my headlights on my CL and would prefer to buy them like that.

i blackhoused them myself. why pay when you can diy? haha

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

Every summer for the past 3 years we have talked about doing a photoshoot together and it has yet to take place :jae: and we probably live the closest to each other out of most members on this forum :hide:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

hahaha, soo true man, its a little sad haha. i was thinking about that too recently once while i was driving through your town haha. my cars far from photoshoot material right now though :(

maybe we can get some pics of its good angles soon haha.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

hahaha, soo true man, its a little sad haha. i was thinking about that too recently once while i was driving through your town haha. my cars far from photoshoot material right now though :(

maybe we can get some pics of its good angles soon haha.

what did you do to it?

mine is far from it to. I just ordered coils, so that is a step in the right direction. But, my wheels suck and the clear coat is starting to chip a little :tumbleweed:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

what did you do to it?

mine is far from it to. I just ordered coils, so that is a step in the right direction. But, my wheels suck and the clear coat is starting to chip a little :tumbleweed:

well first, in may i went flying off the road and ****ed the paint up on the bumper. it was a ****ty one lane underpass with even ****tier view through it...and i didnt see the lady coming, but i avoided her...while flying into a grassy embankment with rocks all over haha. but i got that fixed 2 days after and it was like that never happened.

then a month later i grazed a lady in a crv while cresting the top of the hill that passes by the new weight station on 78, while going east...i was coming back from pa with a trunk full of fireworks hahaha. there was some crazy accident that had just happened and people were hitting their brakes and such. when youre on the other side of the hill you dont really notice that, nor do you expect to actually be coming to a stop on the highway haha. luckily that ended the way it did though, which was just a scrape under the headlight on the passenger side...same side as my fresh paint lol :( i just left that for now though, i need to buy new tires for my steelies, and ive been having fun instead of spending all my money on my car haha.

my wheels, due to their awesome duplicolor paint job, have also chipped in various places haha.

****s looking a little rough these days haha. i might just get the wheels powder coated over the winter though, i do like them white...that will just depend on the price.

coils though! im proud. haha. which did you order?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

niice. i want to get 2.5's :hide:

maybe. who knows. haha. def would be next year. i might just rebuild all the suspension with new **** next year, itll depend on how i feel about that though.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score

I wanted 2.5's too but couldn't see puttin out an extra 200 bucks when I'm not gonna drop the car that drastically. And if I do want them, then I can just get the springs from Ken for a nice price lol

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

yeah, at least you could just get the springs now. honestly, i probably could just get the springs as well and put them on my ksports, we all know its all the same **** haha, but my rear ksports are seized tighter than most emo dudes' jeans, so, as you can tell, theyre a little bit of a ***** to deal with right now haha.

Back