Sketch o5's 2017 Toyota 86 6MT

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah, i can't believe how quickly the time went by as well. next year, i'll have driven a zn chassis for 10 years already :run: haha.

had a literal minor fender bender, but when i pulled the lip of the fender out, the paint chipped and flaked off in that streak that you can see. it happened a couple years ago, and life has just gotten in the way of getting it repaired. i have a new fender, just have to get it painted and whatnot. i was going to get it done this year, but some other things ran up a higher cost than expected, so the paint is on hold again haha.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Ride and pics are looking nice. It's easy for car projects to fall by the wayside these days, I've had a Borla axleback sitting in my garage for 3 years now.

*laughs then cries

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
found a set of zenki tail lights in february and have them on for now. had to get a led flasher relay to fix the hyper flash from the led bulb i put in the tail light turn signal, and it turns out the flasher has tap to pass built into it :badger: people pay ~$80 for a flasher relay that does the same thing and the one i picked up was like $13 :lawl:

YiIwoAa.jpg

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
I like these taillights a lot actually. Keeps the OEM aesthetic but modernizes it quite a bit. Especially since there's so many taillight options for this chassis that don't look great. Besides this set and the Intec taillights, I prefer the stock tails.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah, there have been plenty of options, as well as quite a few designs that i've liked. some i still want but i should probably just stop buying tail lights :lawl: it's not every day the oems come up for a decent price though, so i had to get them while i had the chance.

Back