Skunk2 Coilover Sleeves (Revised Review as of 7/16/08 on Post#1)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Read the second review, i'm always interested to hear about how things go both down the road and also when you really get to test them.

I feel they are too harsh for an average car (but i have prokits lol) and i think a few members might be misled a bit because you track your car. Which is why they get a bad rep in the first place, they are not for slamming your car and cruising. People see the price tag compared to a true coilover and try to save some money. I get irratated when people give any product a bad rap because they bought something that didn't fit them but is a good product for somebody else. Anyway, enough oppinions, i'm glad you are happy, good to hear more about them. At some point i hope to build a non DD project car i wouldn't be able to deal with everyday and track it as well. I'm thinking similar, but the tried and true koni yellows/ground controls.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
they are a little harsh for bumpy/****ty roads. when i had them on my last 6g tho, i really liked them. i had them with illuminas, and the dampener adjustment really made all the difference.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I know, I know, you loved your illuminas. My next purchase is probably going to be full coilovers though.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Just keeping my eye out for a good used set.

If I move back to FL I'll probably just keep what I have.

Back