Skunk2 Coilovers PN 517-05-1705

MikeyMike

Reaction score
anyone have any imput on these? Skunk2 is usually a solid company, but they dont sell a complete kit for 98-02 v6 accords.

these with a combination of which shocks would be best setup?

im tryin to get a tighter suspension w/o payin $1300 for teins lol

indowanksta88

Reaction score
they are usually really stiff, a lot of my freinds who had the skunk2 coilover sleeves on their cars got rid of them in less than 6 months, they said they couldnt handle the ride

MikeyMike

Reaction score
im tryin to think of what shocks to combine with them, since its nto a full kit, its just sleeve/spring

indowanksta88

Reaction score
yea my friends used tokico blues, and they didnt like that combo, maybe something will would work better. why not just get full coilovers like omni's or something? another combo that works well is eibach ground controls with tokico blues

A-cord

Reaction score
yeah i have the koni/GC setup and it's pretty solid and i'm not even dropped all the way, but very very solid set up. i could tell a pretty good difference between tokico illuminas/RS*R springs and koni/GC

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You can't go wrong with ground controls and koni's. You can also get custom spring rates.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
The skunk2 are famous with the civic guys i kno that for a fact...but ive heard nothing but good things bout koni/GC....:thumbsup:

minituck04

Reaction score
well mike since your getting that j35 just use the coilovers for the TL/CL same platform but spring rates for that motor. paid 650 for my omni's cuz i didnt wanna pay 1300 for teins

Back