*Slammed Thread* (56k)

Varnell

Reaction score
I don't want to be THAT guy in a slammed thread, but that's too low. I understand having the fender to ground be less in the rear to make the skirts appear parallel to the ground, but having the rear that much lower than the front is just odd looking. Such a good looking car, otherwise.

Brad2274

Reaction score
I don't want to be THAT guy in a slammed thread, but that's too low. I understand having the fender to ground be less in the rear to make the skirts appear parallel to the ground, but having the rear that much lower than the front is just odd looking. Such a good looking car, otherwise.
lol i see your point completely, i like it when the front fitment matches the rear, but with our cars the back end (as im sure you already know) is a good 6-10 inches up from ground even if the front is an inch from the ground. So i kinda like his tuckin in the rear because it's different mostly, plus i like seeing that booty on the ground :naughty:

im actually researching possible rear diffusers that could fit our cars so i can alleviate that space

DrOwZee

Reaction score
I know everyone prob been seeing his ride everywhere now but GOTDAYMMM!
anti-bagfeature.jpg

MOAR

Brad2274

Reaction score
certainly deserves the attention, Adams car has reached legendary status, looks even better in person :)

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
Just expressing an opinion here. I don't understand the whole Stance look with massive amounts of negative camber. This seems to be the desired look for a lot of slammed cars nowadays. Personally, I don't like how it looks and can only imagine what the tire wear is like. I love slammed cars and negative camber as far as performance and handling is concerned but overkilling it to the point of sacrificing stability and handling for a look is what I can't get on board with. I hope this Stance thing passes soon. Sorry if this is offensive but its just my opinion. Dont kill me :uhoh2:

EDIT: I am not hating on anyones car, most of these stanced cars are beautiful. The over exaggerated camber is just off putting for me. :)

Back