Sleeper Cell's Coupe *56K death trap*

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Does your tire rub the rear bumper on the corner?

If have literally done everything possible and it still somewhat rubs on mine.
If yours doesn't rub I seriously need some help bc I'm +15 and your +12 haha.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
It only rubbed on the driver's side in the rear for a bit but that was because I hit a bump and my toe got knocked out of spec. Unfortunately my bumper has a perfectly rounded cut in it from my tire rubbing through the plastic but it doesn't rub anymore.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
It only rubbed on the driver's side in the rear for a bit but that was because I hit a bump and my toe got knocked out of spec. Unfortunately my bumper has a perfectly rounded cut in it from my tire rubbing through the plastic but it doesn't rub anymore.

So what you are saying is it has rubbed the place so much it don't rub anymore? lol
Ok colol that helps. I got my toe aligned but I don't think it helped much. For some odd reason the far end is closer to rubbing than the other side closer to the door. (If that makes any since...probably not)

But I want new rims. Idk what the future will hold but it'll probably be awhile before I can get new ones.
Engine and clutch first :thumbsup:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
It rubbed until I got an alignment, then it stopped rubbing. Also, your sentence didn't make any sense haha.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I'll update everything once I get my new wheels. No point in changing it when my car basically looks the same, with the exception of the front lip.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
It rubbed until I got an alignment, then it stopped rubbing. Also, your sentence didn't make any sense haha.

Figured lol.

Ok my tire is closer to the fender where my bumper tab used to be. That is where it rubs. So it looks like my toe is off but it isn't.

...this is a lot harder to explain than I thought.

Ok it rubs more where the red is than where the green is, see what I mean?

sleepercell-1.jpg

truWarier02

Reaction score
Fleenor, you'll just need to shave that rear bumper part some more on the side. That's where it's most likely rubbing at, at least for mine it is. I'm going to do some more shaving this weekend.

Back