Smcizme's 99 coupe EX

smcizme

Reaction score
i dont get wats sooo bad about the ricer look... i mean im not completely going for the full ricer look, but thats just my style

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
if thats the look youre going for, by all means, go for it. just a lot of people arent gonna like it, but if you do, thats all that matters.

AngusTEx

Reaction score
To each his own, but you're asking for opinions.

Mine is those tails are fuking ugly and a full body kit along with it (especially on stock height) will make it even fuglier. I respect the Magnaflows and CF hood though.

NAWWWSS :rice:

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
facepalm.jpg

eggs

Reaction score
Please get rid of the tail lights and blingy chrome rims. No wonder you got the tail lights for a steal... because nobody wants those things. Things like that make your car look cheap, and reduce your level of respect. Besides that, good start! Also, probably not a good idea to put a body kit on, since it will only add to the rice appeal.

I appreciate your effort, but I don't think people in this community will take too kindly to your 'modifications'.

In conclusion, it is your car, so you do what you want, but don't expect much support or agreement with your taste in style.. :coffee:.

this man knows his ****:rice:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
if thats the look youre going for, by all means, go for it. just a lot of people arent gonna like it, but if you do, thats all that matters.

werd

the kid seems to enjoy cheap easy mods that are the most available over the internet.

instead of telling the kid what he shoulld do, educate him on cheap easy mods and how to properly do even the riciest of mods. where to buy quality parts and how to avoid 99 cent ebay specials.

welcome, and sorry the opinons of some members on here

Raymond

Reaction score
Damn yo, with the body kit and nos, that car is going to be sick!

dAllAS X

Reaction score
hmmmm.....well.....its your ride and all so go for what YOU want. good luck with the build.

Back