Sneak peak on my new mods

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
Hey guys. I know that some of you guys know that I am doing some new mods. I thought I would give you guys some sneak peeks and you guys can guess what it is. I will give the answers when my mods are done.

Project29.png

Project32.png

Project31.png
Darkside should know what this is.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
hell yeah i know wat the last one is! :D welcome to the xenon gang! wat made u change ur mind?

and let's see... 1st pix is cf hood, 2nd is fender flares...am i right? :D

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
i know what they are! wheres the pics of the rest of yor stuff? once again, its going to look HOT! i wont give away the secrets...ill let the final product speak for itself.

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
The first pic is actually 4 diff peices. Yes xenon does sell only the rear. The reason why I changed it was because I thought the bw rear would look hott but I got a crappt *** bumper and I think that bodykits are a little played out. I wanted a lip that had the capability of two outlets so that I wouldnt have to change up my exhaust setup. These are only 3 pix out a few mods. I guarantee that I will do a whole thread on what I have done before the end of this month. Lets see who can guess what 4 peices the top pic is.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Fender flares :) Join the club, Pretty nice mods bro good choice on the Xenon kit also.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
so you got 4 different CF things huh?

i'd guess hood, spoiler, eyelids, then i don't know lol, gas flap?

Back