Sneak Peek...

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Updated
Test fitted them without tires and grabbed a few pictures.

Just received them today. The other pair should come in by tomorrow.

These are the 17x9 +38. Other pair are 17x8 +38. I'll try them on tomorrow and see how it goes from there. Might throw some 10mm spacers to have them more flush.

Anyone ever heard of these wheels? Their SSR Vienna Dish and Work Euroline knock offs. Center Reads "Layered", guy I bought it from had the titled "LAYERED dish rims 4/5x114.3", it looked good so I bought them. Got them for a good price also so i'm not complaining :D.

Enjoy.

imag0307m.jpg

imag0308m.jpg

imag0310rp.jpg

imag0312x.jpg

imag0314l.jpg

imag0315w.jpg

imag0316we.jpg

imag0317i.jpg

Test Fit.

imag0320c.jpg

imag0322b.jpg

imag0323w.jpg

imag0324b.jpg

imag0328r.jpg

imag0330u.jpg

imag0331m.jpg

imag0333d.jpg

Last edited:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Huh. I guess I'm a little intrigued .. How much did you get them for ? Any plans on spacers ? You'll need them to pull off the look I'm sure you're after.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
$550 shipped, not bad I have to say. I was looking into some 10mm spacers, 15mm if I have to. I'll try them on in the morning when I get to my cousin's shop. I'll take pictures to see is being +28 offset is better.

EDIT: Oh and don't mind it being so dirty, it's the flash. I'll do alot of cleaning of the wheels when I get the chance haha.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think those will look good on your car.

Decent deal on the price, enjoy!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I half expected this to be a thread about XXR's, glad it's not. Great deal, those should look very nice once cleaned up.

What's the deal with the second photo from the bottom? Looks like a spacer stuck to the wheel hub? :thinking:

Chris Vu

Reaction score
Mmm I think it would look amazing with 15mm spacersif you have the patience to pull it off :)

Remember you gotta roll and relocate your bumper tab :D

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I think those will look good on your car.

Decent deal on the price, enjoy!

Thanks!

In for pics!

Not bad for the price.

I'll get some more by today when I test fit them on. Not gonna be rolling until I get some new tires haha.

I half expected this to be a thread about XXR's, glad it's not. Great deal, those should look very nice once cleaned up.

What's the deal with the second photo from the bottom? Looks like a spacer stuck to the wheel hub? :thinking:

Thanks. I'll try to clean it with car soap and some clean towels and see where the flaws are at. If I have enough time I can roll on my current wheels until I polish these out.

I think it's just a little big where the lug patterns are. There's not any spacers or anything hanging on lol, I wish. Free spacers if there is haha.

Mmmmm looks good I want em.

Mmm I think it would look amazing with 15mm spacersif you have the patience to pull it off :)

Remember you gotta roll and relocate your bumper tab :D

Thanks! Yeah I just looked up the DIY of the relocating rear bumper tab, my cousin has all the tools needed at the shop, but he has never heard of a rear bumper tab relocate, so after I show him the DIY, he should be able to help out alot. Then for fender rolling, I have no experience in messing with fenders so I'll most likely have a nearby shop roll my fenders for me. The owner drives a slammed GS300/400 on bags. I'm sure he can roll my fenders if he can have his car like that.

Heres a quick picture.

johns-gs400.jpg

Now you got me all excited!! :)

Can't wait. ..GET THEM ON ASAP!

Thanks. I'm all excited also haha. When I get the other pair i'll have them on with some new pictures and i'll buy some new tires after.

Back