So, about my oil pan

Frylock

Reaction score
I went to my friends shop today and when we took a look under the car we realized that I might need a new oil pan. That being said, my stock exhaust piping in super rusty and I wanted to get new a new exhaust, header, and intake set up and the piping just so happens to run under the oil pan (well, off to one side) so, any recommendations for a new oil pan (where to get one, how much it would cost, etc) would be greatly appreciated.

As for the exhaust, I just want something simple, any suggestions?

Thanks guys

Frylock

Reaction score
I would PM you an offer, but seeing as how I have no idea how much an oil pan for my motor would cost, I don't want to risk getting ripped off. I'm also not sure which engine I have, I know its a 4cyl ULEV (I think that's the F23A)

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the oil pan is the same no mater what block you have, but I'm not positive. Andy says its $60 and andy doesn't lie. so I'll sell you mine for $30.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I would PM you an offer, but seeing as how I have no idea how much an oil pan for my motor would cost, I don't want to risk getting ripped off. I'm also not sure which engine I have, I know its a 4cyl ULEV (I think that's the F23A)

LOL......google is your friend man. Search for it.

Back