So Cal ???

MrLazie1

Reaction score
haha i know right? we get all the hot b*****s. well umm sickceegee is from the norwalk area.. you can hit him up when he gets unban. i think its tomorrow.. not sure. :thumbsup:

Johnson

Reaction score
norwalk isnt that far. like 15min drive.
I say go to Cerritos Library and check it out.. I promise you that you have never seen a library like it! MUST see! (not that far)

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
hah fo sho ill do that. just for to see wats up thou.

about that library thing i seen it and i thou it was like a department store LOL. i see it earlier coming come home from that Guppy Teahouse thingy. but ill check it out if i can find someone to take me :beer:.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
what u think of guppys?
ive been craving the pineapple fried rice and their popcorn chicken for a while now.
service there sucks though.

Lrys_CG

Reaction score
damn sounds good! i think ill have my gf take me there on a date or something. :henry:

Theirs some type of special where it gives you popcorn chicken, butter toast and shaved ice for like 12 dollars i think... pretty good deal... it might be pack and all because its summer and everyoneee seems to go there in the summer ahaha

MrLazie1

Reaction score
yeah. haha my gf and her friends got like a special too.. got a big shaved ice and popcorn chicken for like 20.75? i dont know what else came with it. she only told me. haha they couldnt finish it! only 3 of them though.

lldumboll

Reaction score
the guppy in anaheim always filled w cars head. we all should have an accord meet there and roll up with 6th gen..ahhah. that would b cool ;]

MrLazie1

Reaction score
sounds good! haha but i dont know where any guppy is. lol waiting for my date. :naughtyrun:

Back