So guys...

Cameron_H

Reaction score
I've officially decided that there will be no modding to my car.

I know.......its a sad day BUT (there is always a but)

I've already been approved for a loan and am currently looking for a 60's Muscle car.

I went and looked at a 1965 Nova and 1964 Malibu today but they wanted twice as much as they were worth so I politely said that they could shove them up their ***. (I drove 1 hour to see the cars and they were absolute **** compared to what they told me over the phone)

You just can't beat this sound! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuVD-ajKsLU&feature=related

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i hope yo ufind a good deal too dude, thatd be sick.

and i hope you get approved for the other loan so you can put gas in it when you get one :rofl:

Cameron_H

Reaction score
I wish gas would go down! A barrel of oil is down to $90 :kenny:

Honda = Daily Driver
(hopefully chevelle or nova)= 2-3 times a week car

What pisses me off is that people think that their POS cars are worthy of the Barret Jackson auto show, what the hell!??! You want to sell me a 65 Nova for 5K but it has rust EVERYWHERE, it has interior that I have to install, it has the original engine that MIGHT run, you have no idea, original trans not in the car, rusty floor board....fackin stupid people.

I'm going to Charlotte the 24th, 25th, and 26th. You never know I might end up buying a car there...

Cameron_H

Reaction score
Doing this now will help me in the future.

I KNOW I can make the payments, and I will be staying with this bank for as long as possible so it will help me with future loans as I get older.

Back