So here's the story..

dynasty

Reaction score
so you guys might know about my Accord. here's a timeline. sister own a white '99 Honda Accord. she then gave it to me because she got an Integra GSR. she got into a wrecked and sold it. i now drive a '00 Odyssey. it's not so bad since i add HIDs and a subwoofer to it. sister got into another wrecked. probably the 5th time she got into a wreck with the same car. she official claim it as a "bad luck" car. haha. but now, she drives a '02 Mercedes E320 and she loves it! i hope this will make her drive more carefully.

to sum up everything, i am back to the '99 Accord scene again. i guess i'm not going to sell my front lip. instead, i'm going to redo everything and fix it. it has approx. 180k and it still runs good. i'll post up a "before" picture then hopefully an "after" picture. wish me luck! :beer2:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so every time your sis gets into an accident, she gets a more expensive car?

am i the only one who sees something wrong with this?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
so every time your sis gets into an accident, she gets a more expensive car?

am i the only one who sees something wrong with this?

No you are not the only one.. I see it as well and I tell him all the time. How can one person swallow so much 'i get something better until i lose it then if you have something better it's mine'. I would never stand for it, but then again I don't have a sister my age lol.

Anyways Chuc, welcome back to the scene. Sooo glad you back with the Accord :147703263745b138a51.

You should keep the HP's and stagger your ride :naughty:!!!

Back