So i found out handa doesn't ship to canada

KombatVirus

Reaction score
I want to grab a pair of oem fogs :(
http://www.handa-accessories.com/acc01select/fog.html

Is there any other way i can grab them?

I have seen OEM fogs on amazon, ebay, etc. Just a matter of luck

I live in Canada too, and am quite surprised at this. Have you talked to your local Honda dealer? It seems strange to me that they wouldnt have fogs, or be able to bring them in for you.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Use one of the following:

1. usaddress in Niagara Falls, NY
2. American Mailbox in Niagara Falls, NY

001Stunna

Reaction score
www.cbiusa.com
If you need any other stuff, might as well order it in the states as well and most likely get it shipped for free inside the states(most companies do sometimes)...and then pick it all up at once.

Jimsun

Reaction score
I understand the whole hotel thing however,
Shipping Restrictions

Orders are shipped from Northern California (zip code 95621) via UPS. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
We cannot mark shipments as "No Signature Required" with UPS.
-For liability reasons shipments may require a signature for delivery.
We can't ship to Hotel addresses. The address must be a permanent address where you will be available to receive the shipment.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I live in Canada too, and am quite surprised at this. Have you talked to your local Honda dealer? It seems strange to me that they wouldnt have fogs, or be able to bring them in for you.

Older accessories are often hard for the dealer to come by. However, it doesn't hurt. I will often go to the dealer with the page printed out of what I want. Usually they will quote a higher price but I just say I don't like buying online and I don't understand the price difference. Usually they can get close enough. I actually don't like ordering online but you may just be able to use that as a negotiation tactic.

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Older accessories are often hard for the dealer to come by. However, it doesn't hurt. I will often go to the dealer with the page printed out of what I want. Usually they will quote a higher price but I just say I don't like buying online and I don't understand the price difference. Usually they can get close enough. I actually don't like ordering online but you may just be able to use that as a negotiation tactic.

I tried doing that myself, in Ontario at least, 01-02 fogs are not available from the dealer. I eventually found a pair on EBay from a person who ships to Canada

Back