So.. I totaled my car today =[

juv290

Reaction score
Damn dude that sucks but best of wishes on getting another car....7th gen with LED tails...:boink:

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me a few years back with my 4cyl minus the deer. Sorry to hear but happy your ok bro

ActNow

Reaction score
Good to see your alive. Good luck on your next car and if i read your posts right a possible rebuild on your 6thgen:rock:

98 SMR AV6

Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear that, that really sucks...but the most important thing is that your okay.

2000Accord

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.. still thinking about rebuilding my 6th gen. But not real sure lol. I mean i will eventually but i still need something for right now.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Glad you made it out safe. I wouldn't even know where to begin rebuilding. Why not just buy a non running / poor shape 6th gen and swap your parts over, that are swappable. Seems like it would be an awful lot of body word to fix the rear quarter and all that. However if you are going to have another car as a DD car then it may be a fun project to take on if you aren't in a rush. Good luck with your decision!:peace:

2000Accord

Reaction score
I do believe i am going to get a 7th gen coupe, v6 6 speed :chucklesfawk:. Found one in knoxville for about 11 grand. And yes i'm gonna make my 6thgen a new project and take my time with it

Back