So i want to take my GF to NYC for the day.....

jonblizz

Reaction score
I was born in NYC but klived in philly since i was about 5

I wanna take my GF to NYC for her birthday . Ive already planned to take her to the empire state building and locked down Peter Lugers for Dinner. Im not stuck on peter Lugers i know we both love N.Y. Strip Steak if you have any recommendations im open!!!

Im thinking of possibly going to the Statue of liberty.
What else can you guys suggest i do
Its her 30th birthday so i wanna show her a great time!!!
Thanks fellas in advance!!!1

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
i think they have a "express tour" on the NY water taxi.....goes to the statue of liberty, not too sure about it though.....maybe want to look into it? I think its $25/person, going to have to check on that....

Last edited:

acedomain

Reaction score
helicopter ride ftw....best way to see the city is from above ....i always wanted to try it but still havent its up to you....

jonblizz

Reaction score
i think they have a "express tour" on the NY water taxi.....goes to the statue of liberty, not too sure about it though.....maybe want to look into it? ZI think its $25/person, going to have to check on that....

What is ZI.....

I looked into the hellicopter tour that is a grip , but i know it would be nice as hell too!!!!

01ULEVTW

Reaction score
Z was a typo.....

have you considered Coney Island? they just finished renovating it supposedly.....

acedomain

Reaction score
i heard not all the rides are done in city island...but hey add it to the list .....circle line tour would be something else to consider....

jonblizz

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for the feed back you guys gave me
Here is the itenerary for saturday
we go to see the cake boss and get her some sort of cup cake or something for her b-day cus she loves that show
Then we goto NYC to do the tour thing Empire state buildin , statue of liberty macy's south street seaport
then we go to dinner at Churrascaria Tribeca. Brazilian steak house . Then we go to the telly for the night with a bottle and some baby oil.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
take the grey line bus tour. its a loop to every part of the city. you can get on and off as many times as you want or you can just ride. it takes you to wall st., soho, tribeca, hell's kitchen, times square, central park, etc. it doesnt cost an arm and a leg either

Back