Reaction score
if i was you, lower it and paint the rims some dark color

looks good so far

imaricer:)

Reaction score
looks good. you should black out the chrome trim as well

this

how did you do the pinstripe?

now slam it, black house headlights (super easy mod) and your golden, lowering it WILL look good on ur alloys and you could always paint them black to match your theme u got goin on.

trust us when we say lowering on oem will looks good. and you got my vote for painting them black.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i really like the black and red theme.
but yeah what everyone is saying, lower on stockies, paint wheels if you please, LED interior, I/H/E, upgraded sound system with either components or coaxials, added sub and amp, lip if you like that look, etc. etc.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
I'm not dropped on rims and I look at it everyday and become impatient. I have my coils at my house by I have to wait to get my 57 Thunderbird built and off my lift around spring break...trust me. Coming from someone with stock suspension and rims, dont do it backwards lol but either way, good luck and get some trimbrite and black out your Chrome window trim

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
I'm not dropped on rims and I look at it everyday and become impatient. I have my coils at my house by I have to wait to get my 57 Thunderbird built and off my lift around spring break...trust me. Coming from someone with stock suspension and rims, dont do it backwards lol but either way, good luck and get some trimbrite and black out your Chrome window trim

Why can't you just jack the car up and put on stands?

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Doesn't make sense to lower it on the middle of December when it is 30 and I live in the northeast. It's easiest to just raise the entire thing up, less hassle and I need to for my rsb too so its easier overall

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
blackhoused headlights would flow a lot better with your overall "smoked/dark" theme.

.....obviously drop. worry about wheels later, those alloys look clean and shiny. and i wouldn't recommend painting those wheels black....

Back