So, my honda was stolen... ;L

littl3monster

Reaction score
I was parked in a valet parking garage in downtown New Orleans. I had left the hotel to go get something and when I drove back into the garage and saw the attendant, I handed him my slip and walked into the hotel. AN HOUR LATER, someone comes up to the room to tell me my car had been stolen. AN HOUR LATER. anyways... apparently the attendant had walked away from my car with it RUNNING, and some crackhead jumped in and took off out the garage with it. Probably was an inside job...T_T
This happened in late May, they ended up finding it, completely stripped, 3 weeks later in the projects.
The mechanical damage is way too much...she had to be totaled. ))::

So if anyone's selling their accord or anything NICE for under $11k,
around the southeast U.S., let me know...

r.i.p.
36786_10150205119130494_763665493_13260239_181355_n.jpg

russiansohcf23

Reaction score
Holy crap man, that sucks. You could always check autotrader.com for some good deals because I know I've seen some good ones around my area. Hope you find another 6ga!

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
dubbleyoo. tee. eff.

Did you get compensated from the garage operating company? Or did you just get screwed? Just another reason no one drives my car but me.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
dang bro, sorry this happened to you, I hope this valet company is paying thru the *** for thier fvck up.

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Wow what hotel was it? I'm from new Orleans and have a couple of friends that work in te valet bussiness.

Are you from Nola? Or were you visiting?

littl3monster

Reaction score
oh and yeah, they're giving me $7200 for it. 99, exv6, with 130,000 miles...
so i guess that's alright.

but i did have two 12" rockford fosgate subs, a pioneer amp and indash, my ipod, and a radar dectector.
but since i don't have any receipts for any of that...i'm screwed.

Back