so my radio and cigarette lighter plug isn't working...

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
i was trying to my hook up my fogs according to juicebox's diy and i failed miserably. i ended up hooking them up according to my own diy. and now for some reason that i don't know, my radio won't turn on and the cigarette lighter hole won't work (i have a ipod charger in it and it won't work. i tried my phone charger too, won't work.)

halpz pl0x?

btw, i checked most of the fuses and they seem fine.

and i searched. nothing at all.

nexTOme

Reaction score
sounds like interior fuse thing on pass side?

i blew that once, cig and radio didnt work. try that.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
use a bigger fuse... i had that problem when installed mines... the radio and the fogs didn't work at the same time because i didn't use the harness it came with. so to accommodate that ur not hooking it up to something different, you have to use a larger one so it will power both... its on the pasenger side door, somewhere in the middle, thats all i know, it was a while since i did mines

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
use a bigger fuse... i had that problem when installed mines... the radio and the fogs didn't work at the same time because i didn't use the harness it came with. so to accommodate that ur not hooking it up to something different, you have to use a larger one so it will power both... its on the pasenger side door, somewhere in the middle, thats all i know, it was a while since i did mines

did the old fuse blow? im using the civic harness for my fog lights and my fogs work fine. my radio won't turn on at all. i don't think there's any power to it.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Did u try putting everything back to how it was before? And i told you not to hook it up to any wires already in the car.:slap:.

tnguyen600

Reaction score
fcukin noobs. go search. its everywhere!

jk lol maybe its one of the relay fuses under the hood? Or a short somewhere. have finding it if its a short lol

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
I GOT IT! the ACC fuse 7.5 blew on the driver side. changed it to a new one and its fixed!

Back