So tomorrow we see....

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
how about we start ignoring posts that annoy us? :thumbsup:

I never looked around but what did you make on your setup? you're build also.. JW..

I am tempted to see if I can make more than some of you built boys, but I guess Ill have too see if she makes it through tonight.... And then I am going out to hand some asses... too bad we don't have the roadkill forum anymore :(

iHazSnail

Reaction score
haha what you quoted was not for you but yes i did build a motor and it poo'd all over :(
another one is in the makings so see what happens with that. Crossing the 300 mark wont be much of a problem but i still really want to see the true potentials of the F23 and what it can do under stock conditions with boost.
Mad props to you bro!!!

EmMinODaGreaT

Reaction score
I just quoted you, so that you knew I was talking to ya.. lol.. It poo'd on itself? who built the motor?

iHazSnail

Reaction score
its a long story and in the end it was my fault for being greedy and wanting more and more and POOF right on the dyno lol
i cant wait for this to be done though! ripp modifications is doing it for me the second time around. I just dont want to drive the damn thng for another 1000miles before i could get it tuned :(

Back