SOCAL meet: UCR welcome week **everyone invited**

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
school is starting, so let's get a meet on since everyone will be back on campus... i'll be posting info abt this meet on several other boards, so it'll be a Honda meet, not just for accords...I was thinking abt Jan 9th, the first day of class OR Jan 16th, the week after.... 7 pm to whenever.... would be held on or close to campus, depending on the number of ppl attending...lemme know if u're interested.... i'm trying to get at least 20 cars this time, so come on out! btw, it would be great to see new faces!

Last edited:

klee

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
school is starting, so let's get a meet on since everyone will be back on campus... i'll be posting info abt this meet on several other boards, so it'll be a Honda meet, not just for accords...I was thinking abt Jan 9th, the first day of class OR Jan 16th, the week after.... 7 pm to whenever.... would be held on or close to campus, depending on the number of ppl attending...lemme know if u're interested.... i'm trying to get at least 20 cars this time, so come on out! btw, it would be great to see new faces!

Man, I went to UCR yeeeeaarrrsss ago. I feel so old.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
klee said:
Man, I went to UCR yeeeeaarrrsss ago. I feel so old.

u should come down man! come back to ur alma matar(sp?) :p i'm trying to make this really big.. it's posted on like 6 other forums, so i'm hoping to get abt 25-35 cars :D

klee

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
u should come down man! come back to ur alma matar(sp?) :p i'm trying to make this really big.. it's posted on like 6 other forums, so i'm hoping to get abt 25-35 cars :D

Did you snap some pics?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
16 cars showed up.... of all make and models too.... we had an evo, STI, mercedes c-class, MR2, lexus SC, tons of accords, and civics.... i didn't take pix, but someone did... waiting for him to upload the pix ;)

cdubb77

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
16 cars showed up.... of all make and models too.... we had an evo, STI, mercedes c-class, MR2, lexus SC, tons of accords, and civics.... i didn't take pix, but someone did... waiting for him to upload the pix ;)

Kool. Post the pics as soon as you have them.

cdubb77

Reaction score
:eek: 1,183 pix? DAMN! :rolleyes:

Oh. I see that only the first 2 pages are from the meet. :D

Last edited:
Back