Socal mini cruise 9-5-09

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
Its not really gonna be a meet or anything im just gonna be running the highway 150 canyon part and would be stoked to see some people there. again nothing formal but the place is:

Hwy 150, Ojai, Ventura, California 93023

look it up on google maps but in the end its in between Santa Paula and Ojai the fun section lets out by Boccali's Pizza which is where I'll be. Its a real fun road and hope to see some 6th gens there!

time
1:00pm not that busy of a road and NO TWO LANING !
Saturday 9-5-09
Ill be parked at Boccalis until 1:15 then ima do a couple runs up and down and scadadle. well ask if you have any ?s peace

juicebox00

Reaction score
Aww bummin i wanted u to show ery1 how its done ahah ya will do im takin it way slow my tires suck and im not experienced enough! practice makes perfect

lol, well honestly i wouldn't be pushing it. i don't know the road so there is no use in taking chances and understeering everywhere...lol. just take it slow and slow down extra for any sharp turns cause you don't know how sharp they are or if there are any dangers etc...

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
lol, well honestly i wouldn't be pushing it. i don't know the road so there is no use in taking chances and understeering everywhere...lol. just take it slow and slow down extra for any sharp turns cause you don't know how sharp they are or if there are any dangers etc...

aight will do! ive only driven it once so i will for sure be takin it nice and easy

TheHunter

Reaction score
>_< Canyons... good way to learn about insurance... or lack thereof. :goyou:

They seem fun at the time, but ask yourself, what will you do when you have NO car to get around in.

Back