Socal Ninja Decals *SOLD OUT*

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Just wanted to let Socal know that i have received my first batch of Socal Ninja Decals.....There are currently two designs....Both designs are in white only for the moment. I have a quantity of 15....i will be selling these for $5 picked up in Socal Fullerton Orange County or $5 shipped to anywhere in the U.S Please PM Henreezy for payment info and he will forward shipping info to myself as I will be shipping them from my work place. Here are the two current designs as of now.....Like i said i have limited quantity but if there is more demand i will get more made. These Decals for for anyone who would love to rock them and willing to pay for em....Enjoy and 6GA 4 Life... :rock:

decal2.jpg

koupes.jpg

decal3.jpg

sedanz.jpg

*SOLD OUT*

Thnks to all supporters

Last edited:

Johnson

Reaction score
Re: Socal Ninja Decals

Me me! Can I pick it up? How much would it be? Where are you located? Pm me!:naughty:

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score

Edited first post......$5 shipped to anywhere in the U.S or $5 picked up in Fullerton, Orange County ....

champaned_out

Reaction score

can i resevere one for pick up? where in fullerton?

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score

Buena Park Mall area......during weekdays...anytime after 7....weekends.....jus PM me first and il see wat times ill be home...

First come first serve

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score

Photos...Design...and Production all made possible by Mr. Gilbert Chen aka Inspired1

Thanks for all ur help Gilbert

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score

Photos...Design...and Production all made possible by Mr. Gilbert Chen aka Inspired1

Thanks for all ur help Gilbert
:hide: the hell you talking about. I don't work for the ninjas... that must be that other douchebag... LOL

seriously, you're welcome Choi. I might have to ask a favor from you that'll be kinda time consuming. LOL

Back