SoCal San Diego Meet 11/15/08 Pictures

adoboi6

Reaction score
The Naples Gold sedan owner, the front lip colour.......:ugh:

that's mine. i'm not sure what you mean by that, but if you mean that it doesn't match, that's just fine with me. if you didn't know, it's hard to find naples gold paint anywhere so i just got it mixed.

to me, it looks way better than just having it black. and it doesn't even look bad to me right now.

but then again, everyone's entitled to their opinion, so thanks for yours:D

blaque~akkord

Reaction score
:drool:

i'm being left behind.... i'd love to go but i hate baby sitting and henry i was gonna go around 11 and by the time hit 15 fwy they shut it down due to freakin' fire... next time i'll catch up

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Socal was holding it down..... shouldve seen us on the freeway back home though....we were holding down the lanes for like 15 minutes....

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
next time, jeff! :thumbsup: sorry i didn't call you back lol i forgot :hide:

and seriously, we each had a lane and pretty much formed a moving roadblock :henry: but i think rj was stuck behind lol

Fundillo

Reaction score
that's mine. i'm not sure what you mean by that, but if you mean that it doesn't match, that's just fine with me. if you didn't know, it's hard to find naples gold paint anywhere so i just got it mixed.

to me, it looks way better than just having it black. and it doesn't even look bad to me right now.

but then again, everyone's entitled to their opinion, so thanks for yours:D
did u DIY? if so what paint?

Back