Socal Sightings!

Sinful

Reaction score
yeah i think it was you, sabSquishy, ive seen jasons car before. didn't even realized the lolitas meet there yesterday haha. i'm always chillin at tea n more.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Friday around 5:45PM at Camino Ruiz making a left to New Salem Street - Black sedan, lowered, tinted windows, black wheels with red lip

Saturday around 5PM at Spring Canyon rd making a left to Scripps Ranch Blvd - Red sedan with blue HID

hirichard

Reaction score
friday in the afternoon: blue sedan,lowered, exhaust. somewhere in mira mesa i forgot. it wasn't slammedd but it was lowered a little

friday around 2:30pm:
white 01-02 coupe, wheels, tinted windows, exhaust. on mira mesa blvd and westonhill.

Chorilored

Reaction score
This was a while back, but I remember seeing a stock-looking red coupe. It was at a meet(not 6thgen meet) by panorama city. I was standing with buddys and the car passed right by us and i heard a silent psst! So i went over to where he parked and saw it had a black intercooler and it had a turboed H23(he opened his hood) with a greddy exhaust. 3 gauge pod pillar with tan interior... thats all i can remember. anyone know who im talking about?:ugh:

accord786

Reaction score
This was a while back, but I remember seeing a stock-looking red coupe. It was at a meet(not 6thgen meet) by panorama city. I was standing with buddys and the car passed right by us and i heard a silent psst! So i went over to where he parked and saw it had a black intercooler and it had a turboed H23(he opened his hood) with a greddy exhaust. 3 gauge pod pillar with tan interior... thats all i can remember. anyone know who im talking about?:ugh:

sounds familiar i think i seen him at the v6p bbq meet a while back lol

Back