Socal Sightings!

UNFADEABLE

Reaction score
Ran into a young buck at the car wash, he had a clean sedan lowered on rota D2's. We talked for like 30 min, cool kid.

Macsrule15

Reaction score
For some reason i see atleast 6-10 accords a day.. but today i saw a clean white coupe small drop on xxr's looked pretty clean

normally all my sightings are GHETTO rice with clear tail lights, blue tinted light bulbs and chrome 20's haha but hey whatever floats your boat! haha

cjsaccord

Reaction score
For some reason i see atleast 6-10 accords a day.. but today i saw a clean white coupe small drop on xxr's looked pretty clean

I saw a white coupe similar to that today with a roof painted black. Some girl owns it since i spotted her driving it few months back. And Thursday I saw a black coupe with a lip kit and roof spoiler lowered, car looked like it was complete going into my neighborhood that morning.

99accord boi

Reaction score
white coupe oem lip kit with yellow fogs
saw u goin the oposite direction then i gues u make a u and start salking me and dont even say waddup :thinking:

Sinful

Reaction score
who's the black coupe dropped on stockies, with an umbrella sticker on the gas lid in mira mesa? looks familiar

Back