Chris Vu

Reaction score
Spotted at 4AE
5adyveva.jpg
aperumen.jpg

I go to chieu at 4ae too haha

truWarier02

Reaction score
OMG, finally got home after being stuck on the 60w for 2.5 hours and 1 more hour taking local to the 10w...

Was anyone else a part of the havoc?

Big rig fire

Last edited:

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Many of my friends were talking about it on FB. My commute yesterday went pretty fast yesterday as a result of this.

Glad to know nobody was hurt by this. Although I know there were many frustrated people by this.

juicebox00

Reaction score
Red coupe with black halos, black wheels, and a nice looking dual exhaust on back side of University at Cal Poly Pomona. Pretty sure you are on here.
Around 11am on Wednesday

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Tuesday on the 91 going East between 3:30 - 4pm, there was a SSM with black unpainted hood lowered with blacked out lights following me for between the Weir Canyon and Green River Rd. We split apart after traffic got between us and I lost complete sight of you over by the 91 / 71 interchange.

noelaorozco

Reaction score
01 granny gold sedan, with 01 sedan fogs (not many people rock these) and a black lip, black housed headlights, dropped and what looked like wide white steelies on stretched wheels, crusing down whittier blvd in boyle heights, second time ive seen you around! Who is it?

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Saw this guy last night out in Beaumont. Parked just to the left of the Albertsons. For some reason, I think the guy who owns this car works in the Chinese restaurant. Can't say for sure though. Real clean ride still :)

0222141842.jpg

Back