Socal Sightings!

TheHunter

Reaction score
Haha punk! Should have rolled down your window and said hi lol... although it looked like you had someone riding with you. We should have a mini meet or something sometime.

truWarier02

Reaction score
hmm what time was this though? i was around that area like at 5:35.. i think i had my front 2 windows down. maybe that wasn't me that you saw? :ugh:

it's an 02 sedan. what other mods did you see?

TheHunter

Reaction score
Liar. It was at about 5:15ish? haha.... do you have a copycat on campus? You would have seen me, I pulled up next to the car... we were next to each other at the light, and I turned first :p

truWarier02

Reaction score
Ah, I guess I do have a copycat haha. I don't remember a red coupe next to me. I'm pretty aware of these kinda things so I guess that wasn't me. Boooo.

I'm pretty sure you'll see me though in NPS (nutwood structure).

I'll be there like around 11 tomorrow. What's your schedule like? You can PM me if you don't feel like listing it here.

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
Sunday night, around 930-10pm on the 605 south to the 10 i saw what looks like a silver coupe with and black wheels and polish lip?, slammed with hid's you were speeding past me i even highbeam you but you were gone who was it?

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
around 9ish a black sedan at the Hat in alhambra on garfield/valley...black wheels...i believe some sort of decal on the rear window...

sonnyleq

Reaction score
Sunday night, around 930-10pm on the 605 south to the 10 i saw what looks like a silver coupe with and black wheels and polish lip?, slammed with hid's you were speeding past me i even highbeam you but you were gone who was it?

w/ wwkit?

Back