Socal Sightings!

jwong512

Reaction score
There was this 6th Gen tailgating me yesterday on the 60East yesterday coming back from Riverside. I was in the carpool lane and he kept rolling up to me and back and I was already pushing 75-80 and he was still doing it. Was a stocky V6 so I don't think it was a member screwing with me or was it :furious:

MrLazie1

Reaction score
i tot u had yellow fogs? :eh:
sold them. lol. like back in august or something.
There was this 6th Gen tailgating me yesterday on the 60East yesterday coming back from Riverside. I was in the carpool lane and he kept rolling up to me and back and I was already pushing 75-80 and he was still doing it. Was a stocky V6 so I don't think it was a member screwing with me or was it :furious:

:hide::lawl:

spotted a sedan yesterday in elmonte on lower azusa near peck rd north. it was slammed with HID. didnt get to see the color. but looks like silver or heather mist.

sonnyleq

Reaction score

still havn't seen you yet.

but anyways, i was on the freeway on the 91 going east thursday around 2pm,

white sedan, dumped, tyc projectors, 19's rims for sure, and jocked my smoked taillight pattern :(

person driving seemed to me a middle aged african american.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score

you should have slowed to 65 to be a dick ... i know when ppl do that **** to me i do :)

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
i saw a white coupe today maybe lowered had a type r grille and the rest was stock it was on the 126 west in santa paulait was a white dude with glasses i slowed down to like 60 and he finally caught up but didnt even bother to look so i sped up oh ya he got off on kimball to i think

Johnson

Reaction score
white coupe
cf hood
dropped
black with chrome lip wheels
hid lights
talking on the phone
making a left onto carson 10mins ago

Back