Socal Sightings!

ntbbyboi

Reaction score
no wonder your member's ride pics look familiar. so easy to spot out rosemead neighborhoods haha but i haven't seen you around before =\

what street you on? i'm on earle.

earle? never heard it, where is that at?... im like on the edge of rosemead closer to mpk and SG and alhambra. i live on Prospect ave. right in front of emerson elementary school.

MrLazie1

Reaction score
first sighting today was at 10:45pm on peck rd going towards the 10 fwy.
white coupe with full OEM lip. its dropped and thats it. stock alloy wheels.

second sighting was a silver sedan with HID about 8k or 10k.
looked like a 01-02. it was at a drive thru in front of peck rd. i dont know what that mexican place is called but its 24hrs. had a license plate relocator.

edit:
also saw ricky. black coupe. not sure if he is on the forum though. davis knows who he is.

Last edited:

ntbbyboi

Reaction score
oh i live near the walmart area.. right behind temple intermediate school

ohhhh i knoww where that is... near the autozone on delta is it? i got hit up over there before... back when i was young and trying to be wangsta LMFAO damnn... regret those young days

truWarier02

Reaction score
lmfao yeah.. used to be a gangsta area.. the area is not as hot as before though.. all the G's moved haha.

ntbbyboi

Reaction score
on san gabriel blvd near the walmart there.. theres a black 6gen coupe.. dunno if you see it but i see it everytime i go to my homies house. dunno if hes on here either

truWarier02

Reaction score
nah ricky's on garfield and valley area. i think i might have seen a black coupe v6 around my area. stock looking with tint.

Back