Socal Sightings!

TheHunter

Reaction score
My first SoCal sighting:
Red coupe with lots of carbon fiber goods parked right outside of SuperAutoToys in Stanton. Hunter and CoryX? Thanks for the ride, the 6 speed couper was too hot to hold!

Haha no prob man, thanks for the ride and checking out your audio. Sick set up.

Btw David's name is ccordEX00

juicebox00

Reaction score
lol... azusa/covina area... i have yet to see ur car at poly

oh, then i don't think it was me. At at CPP, i'm always parked on the second floor on the structure right to the left of the entrance from F lot. not to hard to miss. lol

idriveanaccord

Reaction score
slammed sedan dark blue with yellow fogs had wheels and i think diy blackhouse HLs and it looked clean as fuc k it was about 300ish on Monday and you were pullin into the Pacific view mall in Ventura

update saw a white sedan with the like civic si "VTEC DOHC" also lowered with wheels and exhust sitcker thing making a left turn from mills onto main in ventura, looked alot like Davids sedan and i thought it would be him cuz his fresh DOHC H22! hahah oh ya it was thursday night i think

Last edited:

BlakCoupe27

Reaction score
i saw an black sedan with some mesh rims (i really couldnt see the brand of the rims) n it was dropped driving on sherman way and valjean close to woodley st. it was a v6 with what looked like chrome muffler tips and the taillights were kinda weird. the lights kinda sticked out. anyone here?

lwlba

Reaction score
ook just saw two in a row:

1) red 98-2000 coupe with mugen lip, lowered and some polished (?) wheels on valley and near garfield @ 2:30pm. was staring at me and iw as staring at him when i drove by :lawl:

2) Parked starbucks parking lot on valley and almansor. Black 98-2000 coupe with type R lip (primered black) and a retro, lowered with stock wheels. with an elac parking permit.

haha who are u guys?

Back