Socal Sightings!

juicebox00

Reaction score
Can't remember exactly but I know it was a 98-00 bumper.. i don't remember seeing the fog inserts that are on the 01-2 models. But it looked very similar to paperchases' car, if it ain't.

But I think the one I saw had orange amber strips, not clear like in the picture. Where exactly is he from?

i think he lives in glendale but he goes to school at cal poly pomona. and valley runs right by cpp

jwong512

Reaction score
I was just at Lot 30 at UCR. I saw a 6GA with a 6GenAccord.com decal on the front windshield along with a I <3 my Honda. It had a black unpainted lip, gold wheels?, OEM fogs. Who are you? I don't think it was Sonny cause I saw his car today and his lip was painted :p.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Today (wednesday) at California Tint in Rosemead around 1 something..

98-00 gold sedan
slammed on 16" white wheels
in-channel visors, rear roof visor
front tow hook
blackhoused headlights

just showed up and left... i don't think he's on the forum though.

MrLazie1

Reaction score
I was just at Lot 30 at UCR. I saw a 6GA with a 6GenAccord.com decal on the front windshield along with a I <3 my Honda. It had a black unpainted lip, gold wheels?, OEM fogs. Who are you? I don't think it was Sonny cause I saw his car today and his lip was painted :p.
i think it might be aswin. not sure.
Today (wednesday) at California Tint in Rosemead around 1 something..

98-00 gold sedan
slammed on 16" white wheels
in-channel visors, rear roof visor
front tow hook
blackhoused headlights

just showed up and left... i don't think he's on the forum though.

i cant wait to see this guy.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
silver coupe with i think mayb apexi w2 exhaust on brookhurst then turned on mcfadden. i was riding next to you for a bit :duckhunt:

hirichard

Reaction score
white 98-00 coupe with oem lip kit, all clear headlights, round fogs. on carmel valley road on janurary 2nd.

ntbbyboi

Reaction score
saw fellow black with fogs and HIDs coupe on the 10 and then exited peck rd n. last night. we gave each other thumbs up and had a tiny chat. HEEE

who are you?

MrLazie1

Reaction score
at 12 today saw a silver coupe slammed with 18s. had 6k hids and you look bald with shades on. saw it on haven ave near the 10 fwy. and had 01-02 front bumper.

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
ive seen too many to remember around the valley/almansor area in alhambra...bc i work at the bank of america and im always outside helping customers with the ATMs i always get distracted by some pretty clean rides lol

Back