Socal Sightings!

arkmann

Reaction score
There's a Nissan GTR that's always parked at Compton Community College. Its either a student of a faculty...

But why?

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
saw a white sedan with chrome wheels and a rear window visor, it had drop... in glendora turning from grand onto mona loa

Mojeans69

Reaction score
During my week stay in LA I saw maybe 4 or 5 accords...the ones I remember are a red coupe dropped on chrome 5 star rims a silver coupe dropped on looked like 17s on washington Blvd and a silver sedan with 18s and a body kit parked next to a coupe in front of a bowling alley 2/25 night

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
hey bro wats up ya i go to devry also
i go tuesday and thursday from 1-5

theres anothe accord that goes there he works in the lab 106 he drive a gold 4dr accord

no reason i haven't seen you. i go at night, 6-10pm on monday/tuesday, haha. well, that was the case for these last 8 weeks. idk what it will be for the next 8 weeks since i haven't even picked out my schedule. i'm just focusing on getting my stuff finished by tonight.

but yea, i probably won't take any day classes anymore since my core classes are all at night. it works out great with my work and stuff.

have you seen a dark colored coupe on chrome wheels? i see it in the parking lot every day i go.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
saw a black coupe and black sedan leaving the kohl's parking lot off of grand and valley around 1pm. both were slammed and on wheels.

the coupe had darker gun-metal in color 5 spoke wheels, the sedan, i don't remember what type of wheels, but they were chrome wheels. these two were leaving the lot essentially right after each other separated by two cars.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
During my week stay in LA I saw maybe 4 or 5 accords...the ones I remember are a red coupe dropped on chrome 5 star rims a silver coupe dropped on looked like 17s on washington Blvd and a silver sedan with 18s and a body kit parked next to a coupe in front of a bowling alley 2/25 night

you came out here and no hello? :squintwave:

Back