Socal Sightings!

truWarier02

Reaction score
Lately, I've been seeing this black coupe lowered with halo/tyc headlights. Who is youuuuuuuuu?

Saw you tuesday morning while I was heading to school and earlier today as I was coming back from school.. both times on Walnut Grove lol.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
keep seeing a lime green sedan with a purple carbon fiber hood with a mural of angels holding a giant honda H in riverside area. car has hydraulics with 2 green wheels in front and 2 purple in the back. huge as 20 inch spoiler with Brazilian flags hanging at each end i believe. ice blue limo tint with eBay exhaust. wheel spacers and those cheesy led lights that are a small strip where fog lights should go. also has half green half purple lights under the car. license plate says "wshuhad". oh don't forget boat look. stickers on the window of sponsors i think like "99 cents stores, ampm, snap on, mc donalds" etc. those weird lights that look like a tramp stamp. start with an a. batmobile body kit. all squarish and stuff. big DOHC POWERED sticker on the side and on the back window says "POWER OF MY DREAMS". lmao who r u? someone on here? because your car is ownage :omgbd: lmao

Back