Socal Sightings!

jwong512

Reaction score
Nope, but I was flooring it everywhere with my intake/header LOL. Was trying to follow my friend's GTR since he took a route I didn't know. And from far away, my exhaust tip makes it look like I do have an exhaust :lawl:.

hirichard

Reaction score
Saw the 01-02 SSM Coupe again parked in a driveway on Calle Medusa in Temecula. Dropped on steelies now, I'm guessing you got jacked. Had stock headlights, and a huge decal between the windshield wipers saying "low life".

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
I thought that was me for a second but I was at AU79 in Arcadia, not driving around at that time :lawl:

lol interesting we came from that AU right before i spotted this sedan

also spotted anther dark sedan at the 711 on garfield, wheels, lowered. around 10ish?? parked facing the street

truWarier02

Reaction score
also spotted anther dark sedan at the 711 on garfield, wheels, lowered. around 10ish?? parked facing the street

Wow, I was spotted lol. I'm the same dude you saw like a year back on the 60W if you remember haha.

Hmm.. were you the one in a red, lowered M3?

Last edited:

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
Wow, I was spotted lol. I'm the same dude you saw like a year back on the 60W if you remember haha.

Hmm.. were you the one in a red, lowered M3?

gold vsxx? haha nah but thats my homie. mine is the white E36 lowered with cf hood. yeah I remember i spotted you at that one hookah place too...something lounge, i forgot lol. damn man your car is definitely a head turner though, despite owning a E36 your car makes me wish I kept mine haha. did you make a members ride thread?

truWarier02

Reaction score
gold vsxx? haha nah but thats my homie. mine is the white E36 lowered with cf hood. yeah I remember i spotted you at that one hookah place too...something lounge, i forgot lol. damn man your car is definitely a head turner though, despite owning a E36 your car makes me wish I kept mine haha. did you make a members ride thread?

Hey thanks, that means a lot haha. Yeah, I don't remember seeing a white e36 last night though. And we was at Bliss in Pasadena (the hookah lounge) that one time.

I haven't had updated pics in about a year man so I needa do a shoot soon. I'll show you when I get that done.

Chris Vu

Reaction score
saw a silver sedan at buffalo wild wings yesterday around 7pm-ish. looks like a xenon lip kit, stock wheels, not lowered. license plate was something along the lines of 1dwnv6 or somethin like that

Sinful

Reaction score
anyone know if that black accord thats always at the lolitas wednesday meet is on the forum? it's not jason

Back