Socal Sightings!

juicebox00

Reaction score
black 98-00 sedan on the 10E in traffic. slammed w/ WW front and rear lip, and m3 side skirts. Also exhaust and yellow civic fogs

Chris Vu

Reaction score
black 98-00 sedan on the 10E in traffic. slammed w/ WW front and rear lip, and m3 side skirts. Also exhaust and yellow civic fogs

holy **** good eye lool. i told my gf to wave at you and she was like .. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS?!!" haha i as like .. no .. lol

your cars a beast in person !!!

juicebox00

Reaction score
holy **** good eye lool. i told my gf to wave at you and she was like .. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS?!!" haha i as like .. no .. lol

your cars a beast in person !!!

lol, car looked good man and ty. btw, that suby sounded sick

EyeWishXD

Reaction score
hhaha i saw keychain on 10 E near the waterman exit just 30 minutes ago!!!!!! wonder what he was doin up so early hahaha

oh and there was a clean acura TL behind him too.

juicebox00

Reaction score
hhaha i saw keychain on 10 E near the waterman exit just 30 minutes ago!!!!!! wonder what he was doin up so early hahaha

probably going to do a photo shoot. lol. and btw, you probably live like 5 min from me. i live on campus at CPP

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score

They were going to WekFest yesterday in Long Beach with Team Praxis

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Today on the 60 East between Phillips Ranch Rd. all the way to Central Ave.

SSM coupe, v6, hella lowered (probably on coils), blacked out head lights, tinted rear windows but the fronts were not tinted, the "Accord" emblem was removed but the glue was still quite visible.

You were in the carpool lane and you had a blonde chick riding shotgun. I pulled up next to you in the fast lane. I wanted to say wassup, but the blonde chick was in the way. Traffic didn't help either, lol.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Saw a Red Coupe with what looked like black XXR 521 wheels and a front lip (I think) at Tap Ex on Las Tunas earlier tonight around 9:30PM or so.

Looked pretty clean!

Back