Socal Sightings!

cjsaccord

Reaction score
I saw a red accord coupe going down foothill in Rialto towards San Bernardino, Ca. It was lowered and had a black rear window visor with dark rims kind of looked like some TL rims with a wings west rear lip. I couldn't really tell if they had the side skirts and the front lip anywho. Your car is clean as f***!!. Im pretty sure they are a member on here. Seeing a fixed up 6gen accord out here is really rare I mean really rare!

JDMCG7

Reaction score
2 weeks ago i was there i was turning headed mya bolt came off my cat an sounded like i was running open it was funny but then embrassing but sound dope lol but now shes on jack stacks =(

DrOwZee

Reaction score
saw a couple dope sedans today at the food truck meet. saw keith, cory and john too. cars, looking super dope cory!

KuShEd_OC_02_SE

Reaction score
Ken was that you I spotted the other day? I was filling up at the gas station heard two honks and bad *** exhaust. Looked behind me and I see a clean *** sedan looked like your color, but had a rear window visor and white rims...was this you?

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
whats up guys?

been awhile since i posted here,

saw a lowered dark purple sedan on some black & polish rims this morning around 6:15 am on the 710 heading towards Long Beach

anybody here? i was driving fast on the bimmer cause i was almost late for work and you seem to be following me....

i was in a white 530i

btw i smashed on you :driving: :aznrun:

Back