SoCalAccords2000 Ride Update 9/20/12

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
Re: got 1 pic of my ride

Thanks everyone!

Im dropped on Function form type I nothing but good things to say about em i love em. as for the blinding i washed my car yesterday and you know how cali is :rock:. I still need to get my back bumper painted and put my rims on after that ill take more pics. I just want to say my car would not be what it is if we did not have this website SO THANKS 6THGEN! :love:

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Re: SoCalAccords2000 Ride Update 9/9/10

Were you on the 15 north today at 2:40? I might have spotted you.

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought you were getting rid of your car... didn't you list it for sale before?

Car looks great.. ion lens gives it a nice touch. Roll to the 6thgenaccord meet this weekend. SD caravan to LA meet

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
I thought you were getting rid of your car... didn't you list it for sale before?

Car looks great.. ion lens gives it a nice touch. Roll to the 6thgenaccord meet this weekend. SD caravan to LA meet

Yeah I did people low balling like it was going out of style though. I'm just gonna hold on to her until next year and then most likely get a legacy gt. I wish I could roll through, between work and school and being a procrastinator I'm swamped lol. Thanks for the compliment, you were the dude that sold me the LEDs right?

Last edited:
Back