FS: *SOLD* Function and Form Type II's

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFL Jon

Reaction score
Re: Function and Form Type II's

So you joined a forum geared toward the modification of 6th generation accords (hence the name) but you they they are **** and should be modded??? Your logic is fail.

BTW OP glws if I had the money to spend on the car I'd probably pick them up.

I joined to see what kind of upgrades are done to this car but I didn't expect coil overs and super chargers and all this bs on an accord

ActNow

Reaction score

lol i was really just messing i thought it would be funny

You've got a bad sense of humor.

yeah most of the cars on here are **** and its really not worth putting so much money into an accord imo but glws

So the question is why the hell did you join this forum? Just to TRY to insult other members on how THEY choose to mod their own cars? If so please leave!

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

I joined to see what kind of upgrades are done to this car but I didn't expect coil overs and super chargers and all this bs on an accord

I'm sorry did you want ricerific body kits and altezzas with 22" chrome spinners...like wtf did you expect?

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

Are you kidding me? Maybe YOUR accord is a POS. Stop commenting, you're shooting yourself in the foot or digging yourself a deeper hole...get it? Just stop.

These accords are capable of running 10 seconds if done correctly.

I won't even use abbreviations for this.

GET THE F*CK OUT, Pampers.

eggs

Reaction score

lol im 16 and i can drive my car better than you can drive ur auto one so hop off and no diaper but thanks for the offer :hahano:

He is right I can't drive my car.. My auto accord is a pos.. It's not worth any money And I shouldn't have tried to personalize it to make it reflect myself as an individual.

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Function and Form Type II's

Hahah this little munchkin -___-

Let me get my popcorn out.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

I call for the wrath of teh Skittles.........

SykVSyx

Reaction score

I call for the wrath of teh Skittles.........

I'm surprised that it has taken this long for the 'Permanentus Banificus' to be awarded to our young 'friend'.

More importantly, knighthawk, I have someone interested in my suspension setup, so I will hopefully be in touch about this suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back