FS: ***sold*** mods please lock

avio07

Reaction score
Re: Tokico Illuminas with Eibach Sportline Springs w/top mounts

How is the ride quality of these shocks? Could I use them with stock springs or prokits? I want to improve my stock ride quality to Cadillac kinda shock absorbers. i'm a suspension newb.

pointblank

Reaction score

How is the ride quality of these shocks? Could I use them with stock springs or prokits? I want to improve my stock ride quality to Cadillac kinda shock absorbers. i'm a suspension newb.

ride quality is awesome.. i never had a problem.. with these illuminas, you can adjust the setting for the ride to be soft or stiff by moving the marker from1 thru 5.. prokits will give you bout a an 1inch or so drop.. sport lines give you bout a 2 inch drop.. I went with replacing my stock shocks with illumninas cuz I didnt wanna risk blowing out my stock ones a month or two later after a drop like that.. i just wanted to be safe. but honestly, there is no point to throw these on stock springs.. all that hassle decoimpressing and to get the same 4x4 look.. hope that helps.. PM me if you got any more questions :boink:

Charlys9119

Reaction score

I am intrsted in everything but the springs because I have a 4 cyl

pointblank

Reaction score

read the first post.. alots changed since april.. willing to split these up.. name your offers

Back