FS: sold.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: RH EVO Center Caps

^They are RH.

So you're keeping the wheels then? What are you going to put in place of these?

Just curious, because the wheels become worth much less w/o these center caps, if you ever decide to sell them. Just don't want you to regret selling the caps while you still own the wheels. :)

st3b0

Reaction score

Just for clarification: are these center caps actual Racing Hart or are they RH Evo center caps?
I got them with my RH Evos. Not really sure if they fit the legit Racing Harts.

So you're keeping the wheels then? What are you going to put in place of these?

Just curious, because the wheels become worth much less w/o these center caps, if you ever decide to sell them. Just don't want you to regret selling them while you still own the wheels. :)

Yeah, found another crack in a wheel, so I'm gonna keep them. I was gonna run them without center caps and use extended lug nuts. I was worried about that but eh, they're replica rims so the value can't be that much higher with them. But thanks for looking out bro :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

No problem. I just wouldn't take offers, with these rims being discontinued the value of the caps and the number of people looking for them will only increase. So if you don't get what you want, just keep em.

Ch1R

Reaction score

Just for clarification: are these center caps actual Racing Hart or are they RH Evo center caps?

They evo ones, the RH ones have a carbon fiber type style for the caps but correct me if im wrong.

Back