Sold*

Ryan

Reaction score
Re: Lanikai Ukelele for sale

hmmm. maybe. lol. I have a piano, 6 guitars, a bass, and a "home studio" =]

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Re: Numark Turntables x 2 For Sale

Hmm... Don't know if I wanna sell my Vestax Pmc 05 pro iii... It's my back up mixer... I have an American Audio scratch mixer that i'm not using. Optical fader... only flaw is the headphone jack needs to be glued or attached on... I hate when they put the jack on the front of the mixer where it's bound to get bumped... It works fine, it just get's loose here and there and you gotta unscrew the top plate just to get the headphone jack and reattach it... no performance defects that i've seen. the fader is adjustable... but as sharp as day one.. no fader bleeding that i've experienced... the top plate looks fine other than just paint fade at the fader area from use...

No subs but i have a 15" mackie thump never used... I bought it from Guitar Center and then my mixer with XLR outputs died on me... Mackie thumps only have XLR outs...

oneloudaccord

Reaction score

I don't even wanna let these turntables go. I had a dream that one day i would have a room where I would have 4 or 6 turntables in the middle of the room like DJ Q-Bert and I could just jam and have a crazy mixing session... reality? it's sitting in odessy flight cases in my closet... I could use the money since i bought a new computer tower, and i could use the closet space...

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score

"wicky wicky scratched". :lawl:

I told you you shouldn't sell these! You've got to do what you've got to do though. I just wish I had my guitars and amp back.

oneloudaccord

Reaction score
Re: $900 - Pioneer CDJ-800 x2 + Odyssey Road Case

Bump. Sold last item. New item posted. still dj related. lol.

Back