Some work crap [56k]

MikeyMike

Reaction score
whenever a car comes in that needs "racing stripes" or going off of a theme.. i pretty much get complete control over it. being an artist and a good eye for the center of a panel and/or making straight lines..

Ive done stripes on mustangs, chargers, trucks, old school nova's etc.

So the most recent two cars i did

1978 25th Anniversary Silver Edition Corvette
null0.jpg

null7.jpg

null6.jpg

null5.jpg

null4.jpg

null3.jpg

null2.jpg

null1.jpg

2010 SS Camaro (owner had bought a new hood with a vent built in, and then wanted the stripes from this picture replicated... i did the hood one day, and then when he dropped the car off for installation I noticed that the trunks stripes were now smaller and spaced differently so i had to do the trunk/wing also)
12.jpg

11.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

Then a few other little goodies..

2010 Bentley Flying Spur with a Mansory BodyKit we painted/installed
001-5.jpg

2009 Spyker C8 Spyder (Not many people have seen this car) its sweedish i think, and uses an Audi V8 Engine)
007-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

This is a car we built for the Donz Booth at the autoshow back in April. Well we built the car and Rich from Donz asked us if he could use the car.
its a 2008 DB-9 Aston Martin that we converted into a DB-S custom made rear bumper, and custom color.
432-1.jpg

Last edited:

bovodo

Reaction score
nice work on the stripes on that Camaro.

stripes isn't as easy as it sounds. my father-in-law got his stripes redone 3 times on his 1969 z28 camaro.

Erik123456789

Reaction score
camaro looked real good.. also, I never noticed how much bigger they are compared to the accord.. or is that just the angle you took the pic from

Back